Accelerate development of new sensor types required to support Abundance from historic 30 years to under 10 years.
Acceleration strategy is split into three activities:
• TSensors SummitsTM: conferences to collect visions for new ultrahigh volume sensor applications
• (TAppsTM) likely to come to market in coming decade.
• TSensors RoadmapTM: a document characterizing most suitable sensor technology platforms for
• TSensors Supply Chain: development of infrastructure to commercialize most impactful sensors.
TSensors Supply Chain development will:
• Facilitate restructuring of academic and R&D programs to focus on TSensors Roadmap.
• Facilitate spinoff of startups from leading research organization supported by target customers.
• Facilitate JVs (Cooptition) between target customers, infrastructure companies, academia and
• research organizations.
• Facilitate launching Incentive Competitions (similar to XPrize Foundation’s).
• Facilitate Government funding.